SOCCER REGISTRATION 2023
Season begins May 1st and ends Jun 25th.
Registration: Feb 1st - Mar 8th
Registration happens in TWO STEPS:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Go to www.emsasouthwest.com
- Login (or create a new account) to register your child and pay registration fees
Step 2: Supporting Documents
- Player registration form for each player
- 2022/23 community league membership card
- Proof of birth (e.g. Alberta Health Care card)
- Proof of address (e.g. Driver’s License / current utility bill)
- *Option ONE*: Email the copy of above four supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Option TWO*: Mail/Drop off/Present the copy of the supporting documents to:
- Registration is ONLY complete once documents are received and verified
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions
Season begins May 1st (Pending COVID restrictions and field conditions) and ends Jun 25th.
Age Group categories and fees:
The entire program is run by our generous volunteers. The soccer program can not run without your help. Consider signing up for: Coaches (head and assistant), team manager, snack coordinator,
equipment manager, and please offer help through the season!
NOTE: Late registrations (after Mar 8th) CANNOT guarantee a spot on a team and an additional $20 late fee will apply.