Enhancing Quality of Life
Our community league is focused on the betterment of Grandview Heights by sharing through volunteerism. Grandview Community League engages with our neighbors, other community leagues and the city.
By becoming part of and supporting our Grandview Heights community, we help build healthier, safer and a more vibrant community and a stronger city.
Help by buying a yearly community membership and/or volunteering. Everyone has something to offer - so let's all work together to better our community.
Benefits of having a community members are
- fun social activities
- great way to meet neighbors and make friends
- access in community and sports activities
- access to tennis courts, skating rinks, tennis courts and hall rentals
- support financial our league and facilities
- receive a 10% discount on annual or multi admission passes for the City of Edmonton Sports & Fitness Facilities
- have a say in park development, traffic management and urban planning
- enjoy skating at all community league rinks in Edmonton
- become a Board member and help guide our community development
- having neighborly fun
Yearly Membership Drive
Period Covered and Price
Memberships run from September 1 to August 31 each year.
Note: You can also purchased online, however, there is a $5.00 administration fee to Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL).
Volunteers - Thank You
Without volunteers our community league would not exist. Countless hours are given by those who share their time and talents in the responsibility of being part of the Board, planning events or sports activities, membership drive, delivering newsletters within our community.
Thank you, we truly couldn't have a community league without you.
If your interested in sharing your time or talents in being a volunteer? Please contact our President.